Friday, December 23, 2011

One of those days


Today was just one of those days when you wake up and you know that everything is just not going to work out! I was feeling sick and weak, woke up in a bad mood.

 
I received my new necklace from E-bay, and it wasn't exactly how I expected it to be. I LOVE the frame, but I will have to replace the white plastick thing in it for something more decent...



I didn't have any wish to get my butt to the working place. The street was slippery, it was cold... And, of course, I was late to work...

See! Nothig seriously bad didn't happen (thank God for that), but I had the better days. And I am grateful this one is over! How was your Thursday?



5 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear - but those days definitley happen. I woke up with a bit of a flu & didn't have the greatest start to my day, but then happily turned it around with some yoga & a super hot bubble bath! Yay! Now I'm heading out for some soup!! :) Hope your evening is better & that you get some rest... lastly, love your new little necklace - so pretty! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sending love your way. wanna hear a small silver lining? that lip color looks FANTASTIC on you. you're a beautiful girl -- lots of reasons to smile. but it's ok to have a sad day now and then. if only we could schedule them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous ebay score - I love it when ebay purchases turn out well :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely birthday wishes <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new necklace. feel better qt!
    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eye make up ♥ also you are really pretty .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Cranberry Mix! Feel free to share your thoughts on the topic, suggestions for the future posts or ask a question.
I'll visit your blog back as soon as possible! :)