Friday, March 7, 2014

Pastel

How gorgeous is this pastel style shoot photographed by Jason Kibbler with Lexi Boling (Ford)? I seriously feel like the spring wibes have already gotten to me and I fall for fresh colors more often. Too bad that weather is not that allowing me to experiment with pastels yet, so I stick to my winter colors for now. But I do anticipate the moment when the sun gets a bit warmer and I can go hardcore on spring colors, don't you? :)

____________________________________________________
RUS: Я в восторге от этого стильного фотосета в пастельных тонах (фотограф - Jason Kibbler; модель - Lexi Boling (Ford). Судя по всему, весна уже подобралась к моему сердцу и требует соответствующих цветов. Жаль только, что  погода пока не позволяет экспериментировать с пастельными цветами, и я привычно возвращаюсь к зимним цветам... Но я с нетерпением жду момента, когда солнышко станет теплее, и я смогу наконец-то оторваться по полной! А вы? :)








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. I am so into pastels right now. What a great post! I am loving every single look!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pastel colors so much and your selection is amazing!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for sharing!
    I barely have pastels in my closet which is weird because I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those outfit is so cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Цвета потрясающие! Мне тоже не терпится убрать подальше зимние наряды :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by. I totally am feeling spring right now, even though it's so cold and we still have snow here in Connecticut. But we can dream. It will be here before we know it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this colors! nice new header btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great shoot! i find myself more and more obsessed with pastels. they're so refreshing after a winter of gloomy colors :)
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft pastels… they somehow look so fierce here when usually they are more subdued!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    : OPAL NECKLACE GIVEAWAY :

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh..! Such a cool and elegant. I love pastel color.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Cranberry Mix! Feel free to share your thoughts on the topic, suggestions for the future posts or ask a question.
I'll visit your blog back as soon as possible! :)