Monday, July 7, 2014

flower power

Lately I've been obsessed with flower crowns (as you can see from my Instagram). They just make so much sense to me now, when it is summer and the nature is at  its wildest state.


Since I am a lazy crafter, who obsesses over DIY-ed stuff but rarely gets to do the projects, I decided to give myself a little cick in the bum and make the crown myself.


So, if you've ever wondered how to make your very own flower crown, listen up. The process of making is quite easy and self-explanatory: you cut off the flowers from stems and hot glue them to the headband. Nothing revolutionary here, it's what any other tutorial on the internet teaches us. But trust me, you will feel so proud of yoursel for making the effort and creating something on your own!



Finito! :)

 Obviously, I had to make an impromptu photoshoot (read "phone snapshots") in my newest creation. ;))



What is your latest creation? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I'm so in love with this, that I will try to do it myself :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !!! you look lovely babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Your blog is gorgeous and lovely!!
    I love your blog♡
    I follow you now!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Cranberry Mix! Feel free to share your thoughts on the topic, suggestions for the future posts or ask a question.
I'll visit your blog back as soon as possible! :)